- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Son Heung-Min
Park Chu-young marked his return to South Korea's national team by scoring the opening goal in a 2-0 win over Greece in a World Cup warm-up match on Wednesday.
Son Heung-min's second half strike was enough for Bayer Leverkusen to win 1-0 at Borussia Moenchengladbach and consolidate second place in the Bundesliga on Friday.
A poor American tour has South Korea football fans worried about the team's prospects in this year's World Cup, even if a similarly bad tour in 2002 was followed by the nation's best-ever World Cup finish.
Bayern Munich received 166 points out of a possible 170 to top this week's Associated Press global soccer poll.