- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Song Contest Items
They were the epitome of the glam-rock era and penned some timeless, catchy songs.
To find her father's World War II grave, Natalya Pugachyova had to become a celebrity.
A traveling ABBA exhibit is to get a permanent home in a new museum dedicated mostly to the Swedish quartet that has sold nearly 400 million records since its heyday in the 1970s.
Security services in Azerbaijan say they thwarted a series of ambitious terrorist attacks that were supposed to take place during last week's Eurovision Song Contest.
Usually a jamboree of youthful exuberance _ and questionable taste _ this year's Eurovision Song Contest features a pair of elderly acts among its top contenders.
Amid the usual jamboree of youthful exuberance _ and questionable taste _ this year's Eurovision Song Contest featured a pair of elderly acts among its most high-profile contenders.
Sweden's Loreen has clinched the top spot at this year's Eurovision Song Contest with her dance hit "Euphoria," pushing aside competition from a sextet of Russian grannies and a Serbian balladeer.
A memorable melody. Distinctive stage presence. Some horse-trading of votes.
As Azerbaijan prepares to host the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest next week, advocates say now is the time to increase pressure on the former Soviet republic for its human rights abuses.