- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Sonia Rykiel
The buzz at Paris' ready-to-wear shows on Friday wasn't just about the clothes.
Punk isn't dead. It's alive, and if not well, at least kicking in Paris, where _ after hardcore-steeped shows earlier in the week at Balmain and Balenciaga _ Jean Paul Gaultier sent out Saturday kinder, gentler Joan Jetts in spiky wigs and rose-emblazoned jean jackets.