- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
Topic - Sony Corp.
"X-Men: Days of Future Past" has become the fifth best Memorial Day holiday weekend debut in box office history over a four-day period.
A team of mutants overpowered one massive mutant monster at the box office during the Memorial Day holiday.
"Godzilla" was a towering hit at the box office, collecting $93.2 million in its opening weekend.
"Godzilla" has smashed its way to the top of the box office.
After only one week at the top of the box office, "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" has fallen to second place, with the Seth Rogen and Zac Efron-led comedy "Neighbors" taking the No. 1 slot.
Seth Rogen and Zac Efron have bested the web-slinger at the box office.
"The Amazing Spider-Man 2" swung into North American theaters with a $91.6 million debut, kicking off Hollywood's summer season.
Spider-Man can still sling it at the box office.
Few things are as bold as a trio of scorned women.
A femme-fueled comedy beat a superhero blockbuster at the box office this weekend.
Captain America really is unbeatable - at least at the box office
With their abs aglow, the fighters of "300: Rise of an Empire" dominated the box office with $45 million in the movie's opening weekend.
"Non-Stop" couldn't be stopped at the box office.
Xbox One will soon be Twitchier than the PlayStation 4.
3-D hit "The Lego Movie" has secured the No. 1 slot at the box office for the third weekend in a row, besting action-packed new releases "3 Days to Kill" and "Pompeii."