- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Exchanges reveal an ugly American abroad out to bring down conservatives
Topic - Sony Pictures Entertainment
Sony Pictures Entertainment, Inc. (SPE) is the television and film production/distribution unit of Japanese multinational technology and media conglomerate Sony. Its group sales in 2010 has been reported to be of $7.2 billion. - Source: Wikipedia
The filming of "Mall Cop: Blart 2" would highlight Las Vegas, the surrounding region and jump start Nevada's film industry, representatives of Sony Pictures Entertainment told a state panel Monday in making their pitch for tax credits to bring the silver screen production to the Silver State.
The movie "Zero Dark Thirty" is misleading and "grossly inaccurate" in its suggestion that torture produced the tip that led the U.S. military to find terrorist leader Osama bin Laden, three senators said Wednesday in a letter to the head of Sony Pictures Entertainment.
Slot machine maker International Game Technology is getting first dibs through a new licensing deal on developing new gambling titles based on movies and television shows owned by Sony Pictures Entertainment.
An Arizona man was arrested and charged Thursday in connection with the breach of computers at Sony Pictures Entertainment early this summer where more than 37,000 users had their information stolen.
An Arizona college student was arrested and charged Thursday in a breach of computers at Sony Pictures Entertainment early this summer where more than 37,000 customers had their information stolen.
John Calley, who ran three Hollywood studios that made such hits as "The Exorcist" and "Spider-Man," died Tuesday. He was 81.
Jurors in the Michael Jackson manslaughter case will not watch previously unseen footage from the singer's final rehearsals to determine the state of his health before his death, a judge ruled Monday.
Sony Pictures Entertainment has agreed to provide a private screening for Dr. Conrad Murray and his defense attorneys to view some 100 hours of raw footage of Michael Jackson's rehearsals for his "This Is It" concert.
Sony Pictures Entertainment says approximately 37,500 users had personally identifiable information stolen in an attack last week on its website.
Another massive data breach at Sony has left hackers exulting, customers steaming and security experts questioning why basic fixes haven't been made to the company's stricken cybersecurity program.