- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
Latest Sony Items
A birdie on the final hole gave Chris Kirk a 5-under 65 and the outright lead in the Sony Open, and that's about it.
LAS VEGAS (AP) — A virtual-reality headset from Sony almost puts you inside a video by allowing you to widen your view when you turn your head up, down or side to side.
HONOLULU (AP) — Brian Stuard had his fourth straight round of 65 at the Sony Open. Too bad it was only Friday.
HONOLULU (AP) — Fans soaking up the sun along the shores of Oahu took home plenty of memories Friday in the Sony Open, the least of which was Brian Stuard atop the leaderboard with this fourth straight round of 65 at Waialae.
HONOLULU (AP) — Benji Weatherley has been to Portugal and South Africa, to Hawaii and the south of France, just about everywhere a pro surfer would want to go. And yet one of the biggest thrills of his life happened Thursday just down the coast from Waikiki Beach.
HONOLULU (AP) — Sang-Moon Bae got off to a great start in pristine conditions along the shores of Oahu. Chris Kirk had an ideal finish.
NEW YORK (AP) — Woody Allen's upcoming film "Magic in the Moonlight" will be a 1920s romantic comedy set on the French Riviera.
HONOLULU (AP) — Ryo Ishikawa and Hideki Matsuyama are separated by five months on earth, and five years in professional golf.
HONOLULU (AP) — Hideki Matsuyama has withdrawn from the Sony Open because of a wrist injury.