- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Sony Items
Jason Bateman and Melissa McCarthy's "Identity Thief" has made off with the weekend box-office title with a $34.6 million debut.
Premium pay TV channel Starz said Monday that it has renewed its agreement to carry movies from Sony Pictures through films hitting theaters in 2021. The deal, which was seen as a must-win for the channel, comes two months after Netflix snatched future Disney movies from Starz.
A room full of engineers, computer whizzes and technicians brought the crew of the Starship Enterprise down to Earth for a night at the Sci-Tech Oscars.
Salaam Remi has been producing music for more than 20 years, but he says he's not mad that he's just earning the top producer nomination at the Grammy Awards.
Sony Corp. is still struggling but managed to reduce its red ink for the latest quarter as the Japanese electronics and entertainment company aims for a comeback from record yearly losses.
Research In Motion Ltd. is changing its name to BlackBerry as the Canadian company develops two new phones with a modern operating system called BlackBerry 10. RIM is counting on the new system to help with a turnaround. Here's a look at recent developments as the company struggles to regain market share lost to Apple's iPhone and devices running Google's Android operating software.
The zombie romantic-comedy "Warm Bodies" topped the box office with a debut of $20.4 million.
Sony is poised to unveil the next PlayStation game console on Feb. 20, a date that would give the Japanese electronics company a head start over Microsoft's expected announcement of an Xbox 360 successor in June.
Behind Mariah, Michael and the constellation of stars at arguably the most successful record label in history stood a man who didn't often talk to the media or explain his motivations.