- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Sony Items
Mobile phone maker Sony Ericsson unveiled two new Android models Wednesday in a bid to grab more of the burgeoning smartphone market.
Battle: Los Angeles is simply a distraction to the real meat on the Blu-ray, a demo to the upcoming, first-person shooting epic Resistance 3.
British police filed charges Wednesday against a teenager suspected of involvement in cyberattacks on the CIA website.
A 19-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of involvement with cyber attacks on Sony Corp. and the CIA website, British police said Tuesday.
Ryan Reynolds' "Green Lantern" sparked its way to a $53.2 million opening weekend, good enough for a No. 1 finish but a modest start compared to other superhero adventures.
Hackers who claimed responsibility for online attacks of Sony Corp. and the CIA said they compromised the security of more than 1,000 accounts of a Connecticut-based FBI partner organization, hours before releasing a web manifesto calling for "war" on governments that control the Internet.
Attorneys for Michael Jackson's doctor want access to raw footage that was used for the star's posthumous concert film, "This is It." But Sony Pictures is fighting the request.
Lawyers for Michael Jackson's doctor and Sony Pictures aired some of their dispute Thursday over release of unused footage from the star's posthumous concert film, "This Is It."