- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
- Coburn calls hiring of embattled background check firm ‘troubling’
- World Cup: It’s raining men in Brazil as women samba with visitors
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl captured in photo smiling with Taliban jihadist
- Germany demands ouster of U.S. spy chief
- GOP senators knock EPA power grab
- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
Latest Sony Items
The world's largest gadget show wrapped up on Friday, and the organizers said it was the biggest ever, beating last year's record in terms of the floor space companies purchased to display their wares.
The Sony Open is known for the royal palms that blow gently in the Pacific breeze, the endless ocean, the rolling surf behind the 16th green and along the 17th hole, and the lady on No. 9.
"Zero Dark Thirty" hunted down the top spot at the box office _ and easily won it.
A British court sentenced two hackers to 100 hours of community service on Friday for stealing a treasure trove of unreleased music _ including Michael Jackson tracks _ from the U.S. servers of Sony Music Entertainment.
North American box-office performance as of Sunday for Oscar best-picture nominees:
The swing remains mechanically sound, and plenty powerful. And for the first time in two years, Davis Love III feels like just another player.
Jeff Maggert is starting his 23rd season on the PGA Tour, and some things never change.
Sony Corp. is finally pressing its advantage as a conglomerate that owns both high-tech gadgets and the content that plays on them by being the only electronics maker to offer ultra-HD TVs _ and a way to get movies to the new super clear screens.
David Duval spent his first full season of professional golf in the minor leagues, finishing No. 8 on what was then the Nike Tour money list to earn his PGA Tour card. Nearly 20 years later, after a career in which he has won a major, a PGA Tour money title and was No. 1 in the world, Duval is willing to go back.