- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Sony Items
"Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" sailed to $90.2 million at the box office.
The U.S. average price for gasoline fell 11.1 cents over the past week to $3.85 a gallon, as cheaper crude oil saved drivers money at the pump, the Energy Department said Monday.
Sony Corp. is expecting an annual loss of $3.2 billion, reversing its earlier projection of a return to profit, as the electronics giant struggles with production disruptions from Japan's tsunami and a hacker attack on its online gaming service.
The reengineered "Pirates of the Caribbean" sequel "On Stranger Tides" found its smoothest sailing overseas, where it took in a record $256.3 million at the international box office, according to studio estimates Sunday.
Another unit of Sony Corp. has come under attack from hackers _ this time a mobile Internet service provider in Japan called So-net Entertainment Corp.
Apple Inc. is close to securing deals with all four major recording companies on a music service that will allow users to stream songs stored on remote computer servers, presumably to an array of portable Apple-made devices, a person familiar with the matter said Friday.
One day after Osama bin Laden's body was dumped into the North Arabian Sea, Walt Disney Co. executives smelled opportunity. The Hollywood giant filed three applications to trademark the term "SEAL Team 6," the name of the elite special forces team that took down the world's most wanted criminal. Disney wants the exclusive rights to slap the phrase on every product that could possibly make a buck.
David Toms has rebounded quickly from his playoff loss last weekend.
President Obama plans to nominate Daniel Gallagher as a commissioner at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the White House said Wednesday.