- Paul Walker secretly bought $9K wedding ring for Iraq vet
- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
Latest Sony Items
Dustin Johnson withdrew Friday after nine holes at the Sony Open because of the flu.
The swing remains mechanically sound, and plenty powerful. And for the first time in two years, Davis Love III feels like just another player.
North American box-office performance as of Sunday for Oscar best-picture nominees:
Jeff Maggert is starting his 23rd season on the PGA Tour, and some things never change.
Sony Corp. is finally pressing its advantage as a conglomerate that owns both high-tech gadgets and the content that plays on them by being the only electronics maker to offer ultra-HD TVs _ and a way to get movies to the new super clear screens.
David Duval spent his first full season of professional golf in the minor leagues, finishing No. 8 on what was then the Nike Tour money list to earn his PGA Tour card. Nearly 20 years later, after a career in which he has won a major, a PGA Tour money title and was No. 1 in the world, Duval is willing to go back.
In a bid to jumpstart its fledgling online entertainment system, Hollywood studios are resorting to a time-honored tactic: giving stuff away.
The next time Notah Begay is inside the ropes on the PGA Tour, he'll be holding a microphone instead of a golf club.
Sony CEO Kazuo Hirai suffered an embarrassing moment on a giant technology stage Monday night, introducing the world's first "ultra-HD" TV using organic light-emitting diodes (OLED), only to see the screen go blank as the computer running it had an error.