- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Soraya Dalil
In addition to the pediatrician who was killed, "also two others who were here to meet him, and they were also American nationals," said Afghanistan's Minister of Health Soraya Dalil. "The two visitors were father and son, and a woman who was also in the visiting group was wounded."
Health Minister Soraya Dalil said 41 people were killed and 56 wounded in Friday's attack.