- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
South Asia Center
Latest South Asia Center Items
Fears of a coup in Pakistan increased Wednesday when the military warned of "potentially grievous consequences" after the prime minister criticized the army chief and the head of the country's spy agency.
The U.S. relationship with Pakistan is based on outdated Cold War geopolitics and contradictory interests, South Asia experts told a congressional committee on Tuesday.