- Peverley falls ill, Stars-Blue Jackets called off
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
Latest South Korea Items
In a statement released earlier this morning, Vatican spokesman Fr. Federico Lombardi confirmed Pope Francis’ apostolic trip to the Republic of Korea, which is slated to occur in August of this year.
To say that Michael Curry was stressed is an understatement.
Heather Richardson of the United States did it again on Saturday, claiming her second speedskating World Cup win over 500 meters one day after her first.
Heather Richardson of the United States edged local favorite Judith Hesse by one hundredth of a second to claim her first speedskating World Cup win over 500 meters on Friday.
The United States is asking the U.N. Security Council to take action against North Korea for firing two rounds of ballistic missiles in the past week in "clear and calculated violations" of U.N. sanctions.
The university of Kansas has announced a partnership with a Massachusetts company to recruit international students to the school.
Park Chu-young marked his return to South Korea's national team by scoring the opening goal in a 2-0 win over Greece in a World Cup warm-up match on Wednesday.
Defender Oguchi Onyewu got his first start since summer when the United States played Ukraine on Wednesday night in an exhibition game moved to Larnaca, Cyprus, from Kharkiv because of political trouble.
North Korea's number two — the leader who stands right behind Kim Jong-un in terms of power — hasn't been seen in a while, and South Korean authorities are saying that's because he's fallen victim to the latest government purge.