- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
Latest South Korea Items
Jack Nicklaus said Tiger Woods can still beat his record of 18 major championships _ provided he can stay in control of his mental game.
Jack Nicklaus said Tiger Woods can still beat his record of 18 major championships — provided he can stay in control of his mental game.
According to Al Gore's website, "millions" tuned in to watch the 24-hour global warming filibuster that concluded Thursday. Few were moved to anything but laughter.
A suicide bomber attacked the funeral service Thursday of a Pakistani tribesman opposed to the Taliban, killing 25 people, police said, two days after Taliban gunmen killed four children from another district in conflict with the militant network.
In his jobs speech last week, President Obama demanded that Congress pass his new stimulus proposals "right away." This was his constant refrain: right away, right away, right away.
Even more surprising than Phil Mickelson using a belly putter at the second stage of the FedEx Cup playoffs was a direct message that showed up during the weekend on Twitter.
Korean movie star So Ji-sub has mixed feelings as he awaits his country's international film festival that kicks off next month with a romance that features him as a troubled former boxer in love.
Google says it will cooperate with South Korea's antitrust regulator amid a report its local offices were raided as part of an investigation.
The United States says it has seen no signs yet that North Korea is prepared to meet conditions for resuming multinational talks on nuclear disarmament.