- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest South Korea Items
South Korean President Lee Myung-bak, on an unusual field trip with President Obama to a Michigan auto plant, promised U.S. autoworkers Friday that a new trade deal will be all good news for American workers and job security.
Political strife is looming as South Korea's largest opposition party is demanding a partial renegotiation of a free trade deal approved this week by the U.S. Congress after a long delay.
An Iranian film and a Philippine one have shared the top awards for Asian productions at the region's largest film event.
President Obama is giving South Korean President Lee Myung-bak a high-profile White House welcome a day after Congress approved a long-sought free trade agreement.
South Korean President Lee Myung-bak's visit to Washington this week was a welcome reminder of Seoul's centrality in America's efforts to make the world more stable. As Mr. Lee put the bilateral unity so succinctly in regards to North Korean belligerence and nuclear proliferation, "We speak with one voice."
Now that Congress approved the long-delayed free-trade agreements with South Korea, Colombia and Panama on Wednesday night, trade experts want lawmakers to harness the momentum and turn their attention to other potential deals in what is seen as a way to boost the economy and create jobs.
A mother's love will be the closing theme for this year's Busan International Film Festival.
In his first public comments on a suspected plot to kill the Saudi ambassador to the U.S., President Obama said Thursday that the scheme was "part of a pattern of dangerous and reckless behavior" by Iran.
South Korean President Lee Myung-bak personally thanked Congress Thursday for ratifying a long-awaited free trade agreement between the U.S. and his country the day before, saying the deal strengthened what already was "one of the closest, most important economic relationships in the world."