- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
Latest South Korea Items
A fire believed set by an 81-year-old dementia patient blazed through a hospital ward for the elderly Wednesday and killed 21 people in southern South Korea, mostly from smoke inhalation, police and fire officials said.
South Korea lost 1-0 to Tunisia in a friendly Wednesday that was part of the team's final preparations for the World Cup.
On his return flight from the Holy Land, Pope Francis announced that he will visit Sri Lanka and the Philippines in January 2015.
North Korea's artillery shelling near a South Korean warship patrolling disputed waters was likely a warning, not an attack attempt, Seoul officials and analysts said Friday.
Thailand qualified for the Women's World Cup for the first time, beating Vietnam 2-1 on Wednesday advance along with defending champion Japan, Australia, China and South Korea.
Paul McCartney has canceled his concert in South Korea next week due to the virus-caused illness that forced him to call off his entire Japan tour, organizers said Wednesday.
The United States is attempting to lay the groundwork for an information-sharing system with Japan and South Korea to supplement a missile defense system that would guard against an unpredictable, nuclear-capable North Korea.
Violent anti-Chinese demonstrations in Vietnam are refocusing attention on Beijing's regional muscle-flexing, with China appearing ready to exacerbate tensions with a number of its neighbors while the United States is distracted by Ukraine and other crises.