- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest South Korea Items
Ferrari sharply criticized next year's proposed Formula One calendar on Friday, saying the schedule is "almost impossible" and urging authorities to reduce the number of races by at least two.
Formula One tire provider Pirelli is confident it will continue in that role for the next five years despite not having a contract with the series' governing body.
American golfer Jessica Korda shot a 5-under 68 on Friday to take a two-stroke lead after the second round of the Reignwood Classic.
Formula One teams say next year's weight rules for cars could push taller and heavier drivers out of the sport, and the chances of it being revised are unlikely because that would require consensus within the notoriously divided group.
Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton got the better of runaway Formula One championship leader Sebastian Vettel by setting the fastest time in Friday's practice for the Korean Grand Prix.
Lotus driver Kimi Raikkonen says whether he drives in the Korean Grand Prix will hinge on how his injured back handles the practice sessions.
American Jessica Korda and South Korea's Na Yeon Choi both shot a 9-under 64 Thursday to share the lead after the first round of the inaugural Reignwood LPGA Classic in Beijing, four strokes ahead of the rest of the field.
Sebastian Vettel is laughing off allegations that Red Bull is using illegal traction control to gain a big advantage on its rivals.
South Korea staged its largest military parade in a decade on Tuesday at an air base south of Seoul as President Park Geun-Hye warned of the "grave" nuclear threat posed by North Korea.