- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
South Korean Science Ministry'S Information Technology Strategy Bureau
Latest South Korean Science Ministry'S Information Technology Strategy Bureau Items
Computer hackers leaked personal information about thousands of U.S. troops stationed in South Korea, the Pentagon confirmed Wednesday, adding it is investigating the security breach, which came a day after cyberattacks knocked South Korean government and news websites offline.