- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
South Sudan Legislative Assembly
Latest South Sudan Legislative Assembly Items
Africa's newest nation of South Sudan is only 3 days old, but it already is facing a humanitarian crisis, with about 1,000 people a day crowding into the dusty capital of Juba straining under the population crush.
South Sudan became the world’s newest nation and effectively one of the poorest on Saturday, but for at least today this grim fact did little to spoil the party in the streets of Juba.