- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport
- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
Latest Southeastern Conference Items
Three years after Cam Newton led Auburn to the national championship, Heisman Trophy finalist Tre Mason and the high-flying Tigers are back in the BCS title game.
The last steps to the BCS championship game summed up their seasons.
Mason rushed for 304 yards and four touchdowns, leading No. 3 Auburn to a wild 59-42 victory over No. 5 Missouri in a Southeastern Conference title showdown Saturday that looked more like a video game.
Auburn and Missouri are competing for the Southeastern Conference title Saturday, and possibly a chance to play for the national championship.
The last big BCS debate is in a way the first big College Football Playoff debate.
Chris Davis ran into the end zone and etched his name in college football lore.
The just-ended rivalry week ranks among the best that college football has seen in forever.
Florida State and Ohio State are in position to play for the BCS national championship, though Auburn and Missouri are close enough behind in the BCS standings to put pressure on the Buckeyes.
Nick Saban threw his hands in the air and disgustedly tossed his headset aside.