- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Southeastern Conference Items
Tennessee's interim athletics director said Wednesday that she is referring all questions about possible expansion of Southeastern Conference to the league's commissioner.
Bobby Petrino isn't about to let go of Arkansas' hopes or expectations for the season following Knile Davis' ankle injury.
Southeastern Conference presidents will meet Sunday to discuss Texas A&M's admission to the league, The New York Times is reporting.
Florida State University President Eric Barron said Saturday that he doesn't know how to make it any clearer: There have been no _ as in zero _ conversations between university officials with anyone about joining the Southeastern Conference.
Mark Richt dusted off an old speech on the eve of Georgia's first practice.
Southeastern Conference commissioner Mike Slive devoted much of his address at his league's media days last week to reform of college athletics.
Alabama's the favorite to win the Southeastern Conference title.
Ryan Mallett's replacement as Arkansas' starting quarterback will have no shortage of playmakers at his disposal.
SEC Commissioner Mike Slive said recent headlines across the country have laid bare the darker side of major college sports so much that they have "lost the benefit of the doubt."