- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
- Coburn calls hiring of embattled background check firm ‘troubling’
- World Cup: It’s raining men in Brazil as women samba with visitors
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl captured in photo smiling with Taliban jihadist
- Germany demands ouster of U.S. spy chief
- GOP senators knock EPA power grab
- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools
The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools plans to open an investigation into Louisiana College in Pineville.
Louisiana College officials say the school's president, Joe Aguillard, has been "fully exonerated" of allegations raised against him last year regarding restricted grants.
Georgia's third-largest school district no longer faces an imminent threat of accreditation loss, after a tumultuous few years that included the rare step of the governor removing a majority of the local school board.