- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Southern University Items
Starting this fall, Louisiana State University's main campus will ban all tobacco products.
A group of Southern University alumni who retired from ExxonMobil have donated $100,000 to their alma mater.
Southern University President Ronald Mason says the 134-year-old historically black university needs higher entrance standards.
An outcry from students, faculty and alumni wasn't enough to persuade the Southern University System governing board to reverse course Monday and keep James Llorens as chancellor of the main campus.
An attorney for former Southern University System President Ralph Slaughter says he's asking an appeals court to reverse a state judge and let a jury decide whether Slaughter owes nearly half a million dollars to the private SU System Foundation.
Southern University's Baton Rouge campus and the Southern University Laboratory School will be closed Wednesday as more freezing temperatures and dangerous driving conditions are predicted for East Baton Rouge Parish.
Southern University has dismissed Athletic Director Greg LaFleur, who was arrested last weekend in Houston for allegedly soliciting prostitution from an undercover police officer.