- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Southfield Police
About 30 people have held a protest at a suburban Detroit mall, demanding an explanation for the death of a man during a confrontation with security guards.
The mother of a man who died following a confrontation with security guards at a suburban Detroit shopping mall says her son was murdered.
A war memorial cross that once stood on a rocky hilltop in a national park before being deemed unconstitutional and ordered removed was to be resurrected on Veterans Day at the stunningly stark Mojave Desert site, capping a landmark case for veterans fighting similar battles on public lands.
Three years ago, Lamar Grace left Detroit for the suburb of Southfield. He got a good deal — a 3,000-square-foot Colonial that once was worth $220,000. In foreclosure, he paid $109,000. The neighbors were not pleased.