- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Southwest Division
The Southwest Division is a division in the Western Conference of the NBA. It can be depicted as the "South Central" division, meaning that it is the southern version of the Eastern Conference's Central Division. The Mavericks, Rockets, Grizzlies, and Spurs all came from the now defunct Midwest Division and the Hornets came from the Central Division (the Hornets, when they played in Charlotte, also spent one season in the Midwest Division). This division has been, in recent years, the toughest division, with 4 out of the 5 teams being playoff teams within the past 3 years, and the fifth team, Memphis, has had some improvements on their roster. The current divisions have been active since the start of the 2004–05 season. The San Antonio Spurs won the Southwest consecutively in the 2004-05 season and the 2005–06 season. - Source: Wikipedia
Spurs guard Tony Parker sat out Tuesday night against the Los Angeles Clippers, and San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich said the six-time All Star will be sidelined for quite some time because of multiple injuries.
James Harden was out with a thumb injury, and then Dwight Howard got off to a slow start.
Houston's James Harden is out against the San Antonio Spurs with a bruised left thumb.
Kevin McHale preaches consistency.
Courtney Lee is fitting right in with his new team.
Whatever problems the New Orleans Pelicans face, playing the Memphis Grizzlies seems to resolve them - including overcoming an eight-game losing streak.
HOUSTON (AP) — James Harden is heating up for the Houston Rockets.
The Wizards had the game under control and then lost it late in the fourth to the Mavericks, ruining their chances to have a winning record on Jan. 1 for the first time in six years.
Gregg Popovich was reflective, loquacious, funny and even answered questions from the media without prompting.
After a bad loss at New Jersey the previous night, the Indiana Pacers were determined to bounce back at home.
Marcus Johansson scored the go-ahead goal 9:40 into the third period, tipping in Mathieu Perreault's shot from the left circle, to spark the slumping Washington Capitals to a 2-1 win over the Buffalo Sabres on Sunday.