- RNC ‘autopsy’ authors: ‘Tremendous progress’ from a year ago
- Gun control groups turn to private sector to push crackdowns
- Study to test ‘chocolate’ pills for heart health
- Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay arrested for DWI
- Obama, Abbas to meet Monday morning regarding peace talks
- Guinness quits New York’s St. Patrick’s Day parade over gay march prohibition
- RNC goes on offensive with ad buys in 14 targeted states
- Saudi Arabia bans 50 ‘blasphemous’ baby names — like Benjamin
- Jack Daniel’s up in arms at Tenn. push to ‘weaken’ whiskey label
- Sen. Murphy: Putin ‘making this up as we go along’
Latest Soviet Union Items
A treasure hunter said he has located the wreck of a British merchant ship that was torpedoed by a German U-boat off Cape Cod during World War II while carrying what he claims was a load of platinum bars now worth more than $3 billion.
The only thing "new" in North Korea's new year is that their hell is under new management. "The great leader," Kim Jong-il, has been replaced by Kim Jong-un, "the great successor," but the state that causes incomprehensible misery for its unfortunate inhabitants continues tyrannically along.
On March 4, the people of Russia will be going to the polls to elect a president of the country. Extensive discussions are currently under way across society.
Republican presidential contender Newt Gingrich has proposed a commission to study the management of in vitro fertilization clinics, where infertile couples seek treatment to allow pregnancy and large numbers of leftover embryos are discarded or stored.
Because the Gipper is not here to say, "There you go again!" to Mr. Gingrich, and because the choice of a new president is so critical to the nation today, it falls on us who served with Reagan and are still around to tell America the truth about Mr. Gingrich and his repeated attempts to thwart Reagan's cornerstone achievement: the defeat of global tyranny in the form of the Soviet Union and the final rejection of communism as a failed experiment.
Russia wants to hold an exhibition hockey game in Moscow's Red Square to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the Summit Series between the Soviet Union and Canada.
The makers of a documentary on radical Islam are defending their work after Mayor Michael Bloomberg criticized the showing of it where police officers were gathered.
Bonnie Carroll is well-known in veterans' circles as the founder of a vast organization that provides grief counseling and help for thousands of families of fallen military members.
German prosecutors last week charged an Afghani man with recruiting for the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan — a case that underscores how the Central Asian radical group has become an international jihadist movement with links to the Taliban and al Qaeda.