- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
Latest Spain Items
Stocks in Europe and the U.S. remained firm Friday after better than expected U.S. retail sales data helped ease concerns that the world's largest economy is heading back into recession, while a ban on short-selling in several eurozone countries lifted bank shares.
The organizing committee of Spain's premiere film festival says Hollywood actress Glenn Close is to receive this year's edition of its lifetime achievement award.
Matt Hasselbeck is a little lost in translation right now.
With markets tumbling on both sides of the Atlantic, French President Nicolas Sarkozy interrupted his summer vacation to hold an emergency meeting about the crisis.
Spanish league players say they will go on strike if a new collective bargaining agreement is not signed.
It is hard to think of a Mexican Everyman without turning to Cantinflas, the tattered, droopy-pants character created by comic Mario Moreno in the "tent theaters" of Mexico's slums in the 1930s.
An anti-technology group calling itself "Individuals Tending to Savagery" was responsible for a package bomb that injured two university professors just outside Mexico City, a state prosecutor said Tuesday.
Jurgen Klinsmann sent a message in his U.S. coaching debut without saying a word. He stripped the names off the back of the jerseys and assigned Nos. 1-11 for the starters and 12-18 for the reserves.
Brazil striker Oscar knows the soccer world is watching. He knows it's a chance like no other.