- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
Spain'S Interior Ministry
Latest Spain'S Interior Ministry Items
Spanish police said on Friday that they've arrested eight suspects who are accused of recruiting jihadists to fight with groups linked to al Qaeda in Syria.
Spanish authorities say they have broken up a cybercrime gang that used a "ransomware" virus to lock computers throughout Europe, display a false message claiming the action was taken by police, and demand payment of (EURO)100 ($135) to unlock the computers.
Spain's Interior Ministry says police have arrested 17 people on suspicion of smuggling Nigerian women into Spain and forcing them into prostitution using threats including claims they would cast Voodoo spells on them if they didn't comply.
A member of the Basque separatist group ETA responsible for its arms and explosives caches was arrested in eastern France on Sunday, officials said.
Spain's Interior Ministry said Monday police will await the outcome of an autopsy on Thin Lizzy guitarist Gary Moore before deciding if an investigation into his death is needed.
European security officials said Wednesday that a terror plot to wage Mumbai-style shooting sprees in Britain, France and Germany is still active and that sites in Pakistan — where the threat was intercepted two weeks ago — are being scoured for al Qaeda operatives.