- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Spain'S Parliament
Thousands of people are marching on Spain's parliament to protest austerity measures imposed by the government.
Spain's Parliament approved the new conservative government's first austerity measures Wednesday, which aim to rein in the country's swollen deficit with euro8.9 billion ($11.5 billion) in spending cuts.