- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Sparrow
Sparrow Health System has more than doubled the size of its surgical center in a $15 million expansion at Sparrow Hospital.
The bizarre back-and-forth between the White House and legendary Watergate reporter Bob Woodward has come to a close as both sides agreed on Sunday to move on.
"I've known Bob Woodward for 20 years, and we've had a very friendly and respectful relationship," he said. "Bob Woodward is a legend, and I hope him and I can put this behind us."