- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
Special Operations Speaks
Latest Special Operations Speaks Items
Hundreds of members of a special operations veterans group are calling for House members to create a committee to investigate the fatal September terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.
OK, mark the date, for it will surely spark an outcry in the gun-control community.
President Obama is brushing off criticism from the Special Operations community over politicized national-security leaks and his exaggerated role in the Osama bin Laden takedown. Two new organizations -- the Special Operations OPSEC Education Fund and Special Operations Speaks -- have launched campaigns to highlight the president's exploitation of the military for political gain.