- Selfies gone too far? N.Y. woman snaps photo in front of suicidal man on bridge
- Rob Ford gets D.C. sports radio gig: Toronto’s crack-smoking mayor will make NFL picks
- Israel mulls gift of West Bank land to Palestinians
- Stocks gain as investors weigh economic news
- Doctors say ‘profound’ new HIV treatment may prove the cure
- Mexican truck with radioactive load stolen
- NYPD head Ray Kelly wins big retirement perk — a $1.5M tax-paid team of bodyguards
- Pentagon weighing ‘second start’ for overexposed youth in social media
- Libraries to feds: Stop spying on us
- Britain eyes new powers to thwart Islamic extremists
By Tom Harris and Madhav Khandekar
Bad science puts rich nations on the hook for trillions in climate liabilities
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Speedway Motorsports
Speedway Motorsports, Inc. or SMI is an American corporation that owns and manages racing facilities that host NASCAR, IZOD IndyCar Series, NHRA, WoO other racing series. The company's headquarters are located at Charlotte Motor Speedway, in the suburbs of Charlotte, NC. SMI owns nine racing facilities with a combined seating capacity of approximately 885,000. In addition to operating racetracks, SMI owns PRN, U.S. Legends Cars International, and co-owns Motorsports Authentics. - Source: Wikipedia
With just over three weeks remaining until the debut of the Gen-6 race car, NASCAR is convinced its product will be better this season.
The NASCAR weekend isn't done after the Sprint Cup race in Texas on Saturday night.
NASCAR will return to Rockingham Speedway for the first time since 2004 when the Truck Series races there next season.