- Spain, Morocco break up jihadist recruitment cell, arrest 7
- Muslim insurgents shoot then set on fire Buddhist teacher in Thailand
- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
By Bob Dole
The industrious island has proved itself worthy of U.S. inclusion
Topic - Spencer Brown
Theme cruises are common - they're available for fans of history, dancing, wine, nature or knitting, Ms. Spencer Brown said.
"Anything that encourages people who haven't cruised before to get on a ship is a good thing," Ms. Spencer Brown said.