- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
Latest Spencer Havner Items
With 11 days until the Green Bay Packers open the 2011 NFL season, the defending Super Bowl champions' priority for the final week of the preseason is simple.
Peyton Manning could be back on the active roster in the next two weeks. If not, the Colts will have to play the first six games without the four-time MVP.
The Green Bay Packers have placed linebacker Brandon Chillar and tight end Spencer Havner on season-ending injured reserve.