- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Spencer Hawes
There are few viable starting centers in free agency this summer. Should Marcin Gortat sign elsewhere, Spencer Hawes becomes a strong option for the Wizards.
At this point in the season, the Cleveland Cavaliers are hoping to make one last run at the playoffs and the Orlando Magic are looking for luck in the NBA draft lottery.
What was supposed to be the triumphant return of Eric Bledsoe for Phoenix instead was an ugly home loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Kyrie Irving didn't need any reminders he was closing in on his first career triple double Friday night. He got plenty of help anyway.
With his team in trouble, DeMar DeRozan flashed his All-Star form at the finish.
The Washington Wizards lost Nene to a knee injury, and then won the game with a strong effort on defense.
The Dallas Mavericks had to work hard for an easy win.
The Philadelphia 76ers are making a run at the worst record in the NBA.
The Cleveland Cavaliers acquired center Spencer Hawes from the Philadelphia 76ers for forward Earl Clark, center Henry Sims and two second-round draft picks.
So much for Miami's losing streak. LeBron James & Co. were back in business in a big way.
Thaddeus Young always had his confidence. He just needed to find his stroke.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — For nearly two months, the Philadelphia 76ers couldn't win a road game. Lately, they can't lose.
John Wall scored 24 points, Marcin Gortat had 19 points and 12 rebounds, and Washington beat the Philadelphia 76ers 116-102 on Wednesday night.
Trail Blazers forward LaMarcus Aldridge put on a sold-out charity basketball game Sunday night with the NBA's tense labor situation as a backdrop.
Hawes said he didn't see the point.
"What they've done to the deal and where the deal is now I don't even think it's worth _ I don't think it's worth voting on," Hawes said. "I don't think there's a decision to be made. It's not fair and it's not where it needs to be from our vantage point."