- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Spencer
Can we trust the marriages we see on television shows as being an example for our own? What are the truths and lies we learn about marriage and how can we make ours better?
One of 10 people involved in the 1997 kidnapping and slaying of a northwest Iowa teenager won't learn until later this month how much longer he must remain in an Iowa prison.
From Criss Jami in his book, "Venus in Arms," he writes, “To say that one waits a lifetime for his soul mate to come around is a paradox.
He has said on his website last year that he had been seriously ill but did not give more details.