- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest Spider-Man Items
A year after movie producer Laura Ziskin lost her life to cancer, the ambitious telethon she helped start to fight the disease will be back on the air.
Your new friendly neighborhood Spider-Man has spun himself a $65 million opening weekend and $140 million in his first six days at U.S. theaters.
Marvel Comics’ web-slinging wonder stars in a new a third-person adventure game that also features a vibrant New York City.
"The Amazing Spider-Man" has swung into action with $35 million domestically in its first day _ a record for a film opening on Tuesday.
A reboot of a superhero franchise barely a decade old, "The Amazing Spider-Man" is more a note-by-note remake of "Spider-Man," the 2002 blockbuster that got the series going, than a freshly reimagined take.
The audiences are proving far more unpredictable than the movies Hollywood has created to pack them into theaters this summer.
On a weekend in January of 2010, Sony Pictures and Marvel Studios pivoted faster than even Spider-Man would dare.
It's impossible to avoid the comparisons, so we may as well just get them out of the way early so we can move on.
Andrew Garfield's Spidey sense is tingling _ and convincing.