- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
Latest Sporting Items
Fabian Espindola scored his team-leading seventh goal of the season to lead D.C. United to a 1-0 victory over Sporting Kansas City on Saturday.
After last season's three-win campaign, D.C. United understands the doubts, but has been ready with the answers. Now the Black and Red must again respond.
Dom Dwyer scored twice to give first-place Sporting Kansas City a 3-0 victory against the Montreal Impact on Saturday afternoon.
Teal Bunbury scored in stoppage time to break a scoreless tie and help give the New England Revolution a 2-0 victory over Sporting Kansas City on Saturday night.
Sporting Lisbon beat Guimaraes 1-0 on Saturday to remain undefeated at home this season and provisionally cut into Benfica's lead at the top of the Portuguese league standings.
Peter Vermes lets out a slow, deep breath when asked about the upcoming season, the manager of Sporting Kansas City forced once more to think about the daunting schedule.
Sporting Lisbon beat bottom-side Olhanense 1-0 at home thanks to Carlos Mane's first-half goal on Saturday, keeping it in the hunt for the Portuguese league lead.