- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Sporting Items
U.S. coach Jurgen Klinsmann calls Hamid and 23-year-old Chicago Fire shot-stopper Sean Johnson "our future goalkeepers that we monitor, that we nurture, that we help in their development," noting that the national team coaches "want to always keep them connected to us."
D.C. United still sit at the bottom of the Eastern Conference with just one win on the 2013 campaign. But for the first time in more than two months, the club managed to avoid defeat Sunday.
The Broncos' rise to the top of the AP Pro32 NFL power rankings began in the last six weeks of the regular season.
Being the NFL's only unbeaten team has its perks _ at least this week.
Lionel Messi scored four times to take his season tally to an unprecedented 72 goals and give Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola a 4-0 win over crosstown rival Espanyol in his last home game at Camp Nou on Saturday.
The Redskins addressed one of their biggest needs on Day 2 of the NFL draft Friday, selecting Southern Methodist left guard Josh LeRibeus after trading down two spots in the third round.
Barcelona forward Lionel Messi scored a penalty against Levante on Saturday to match Cristiano Ronaldo's Spanish league record 41 goals in a season, set less than two hours earlier.
If nothing else, D.C. United rookie Nick DeLeon knows how to make a first impression.
It looked like D.C. United were going to escape with a scoreless tie against Sporting Kansas City in the club's season-opener at RFK Stadium on Saturday night before 16,314 fans.