- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Sports
Dick Culler Jr. rubs his chin thoughtfully, contemplating a question about the Autographed Ball Co., the sports-memorabilia business his dad started nearly 70 years ago.
Former Indianapolis Colts running back Donald Brown has agreed to a three-year deal with the San Diego Chargers.
Gonzaga has been the class of the West Coast Conference, regular hoisting regular-season and tournament trophies for nearly two decades.
After the morning skate, captain Jamie Benn vowed that the Dallas Stars would play to honor ill teammate Rich Peverley.
The Denver Broncos locked up a shutdown cornerback, only his name wasn't Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie.
Taylor Braun made a bold statement after North Dakota State's 2013 Summit League championship loss to South Dakota State.
Russell Westbrook wouldn't say he wanted payback against Patrick Beverley.
Up three goals in the first period against the worst team in the Western Conference, the Minnesota Wild appeared to be rolling to an easy win.
The Memphis Grizzlies are headed on a three-game road trip with a better grip on the Western Conference's final playoff spot.
The Saginaw Spirit minor league hockey team confirmed Tuesday that police found the body of 20-year-old player Terry Trafford, who disappeared eight days earlier after receiving discipline from the club.
As hard-hitting safety Donte Whitner headed out of the Bay Area for his hometown of Cleveland, the San Francisco 49ers wasted little time finding someone to fill his position.
Jordan Zimmermann had everything working just the way he wanted in a perfect four-inning performance as the Washington Nationals beat the New York Yankees 3-2 Tuesday.
Akeem Richmond scored 36 points, including a school-record 11 3-pointers, as 12th-seeded East Carolina beat No. 13 seed Texas-San Antonio 79-76 in the first round of the Conference USA tournament on Tuesday night.
Stars forward Rich Peverley remained hospitalized Tuesday in Dallas, undergoing heart tests after collapsing on the bench during a game that was postponed a night earlier.
Reggie Lewis scored 18 points and sixth-seeded Florida A&M held off No. 11 seed Delaware State 65-61 to advance to the second round of the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference tournament on Tuesday night.