- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
Latest Sports Items
BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Boise State football coach Bryan Harsin has completed his staff with the hiring of a wide receivers coach and two other staff members.
ESTERO, Fla. (AP) — Former NHL defenseman Brian Rafalski has agreed to contract terms with the Florida Everblades of the ECHL.
The veteran infielder, who turns 40 next month, gets an invitation to big-league camp, where he'll compete with Danny Espinosa and Zach Walters for a spot on the Nationals' bench.
If Jay Gruden's name was Pincus McCoy, we never would have heard from him. As it is, his name is Gruden – the other Gruden being his better-known brother, Jon, the former NFL coach and Monday Night Football analyst and ESPN network star – and he is the new Washington Redskins head coach.
PARIS (AP) — Ethiopian distance running great Kenenisa Bekele will make his marathon debut in Paris, race organizers said Thursday, putting on hold a high-profile rematch with Mo Farah.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Former champion Fabian Hambuechen of Germany and Olympic bronze medalist Larisa Iordache of Romania headline the international field for the American Cup in Greensboro, N.C., this spring.
ALTENMARKT-ZAUCHENSEE, Austria (AP) — Anna Fenninger of Austria posted the fastest time in the first training run for a women's World Cup downhill on Thursday.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — DePaul did just enough to get the win.
Georgetown's nine-game winning streak against Big East rival Providence is officially history.