- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
- Obama economy: Rich get richer, as millionaires’ list grows
- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
- ‘Seinfeld’-loving fraudsters busted on ID theft — of Eric Holder
- Spain, Morocco break up jihadist recruitment cell, arrest 7
- Muslim insurgents shoot then set on fire Buddhist teacher in Thailand
- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
Latest Sports Items
It was Tebow Time for the New York Jets in goal-line drills.
Things got pretty rough for the Washington Redskins' offensive line last season. If one more guy had gotten hurt or suspended, the team might have held a seance and tried to contact the spirit of Turk Edwards.
Four badminton teams were kicked out of the women's doubles at the London Games on Wednesday for trying to lose on purpose, conduct that a top IOC executive said strikes at the heart of Olympic competition.
The Pac-12 underwent some major changes during the offseason, adding four new coaches and an influx of fast-paced offenses.
Penn State's loss could turn into a big gain for Southern California.
The Washington Nationals have done a lot of things right this season. But if they needed any clearer indication that the word is out on their inability to hold base runners, they got it with two outs in the fourth inning Tuesday night when Phillies pitcher Cliff Lee stole second base on Stephen Strasburg.
The Big 12 Conference has come back strong after two straight summers of uncertainty about its future.
The path to an Olympic medal is still looking extremely difficult for the United States women's field hockey team.
Playing Olympic tennis twice a day proved too much for Venus Williams. Her workload at Wimbledon will now be a little lighter.