- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
Latest Sports Items
Wisconsin men's basketball coach Bo Ryan has received an extension on his contract that now runs through the 2015-16 season.
Four years after his football career was halted by a frightening cancer diagnosis, Michigan State's Arthur Ray Jr. is dreaming big once again.
You don't have to look any further than behind the benches to see why the Nashville Predators and Vancouver Canucks have had so much success this season.
Miami Dolphins receiver Brandon Marshall visited the team complex Friday less than a week after his wife was charged with stabbing him with a kitchen knife.
Houston defensive coordinator Wade Phillips says his renovation of the Texans' defense begins with the draft.
The New England Patriots have traded the 28th pick of the NFL draft to the New Orleans Saints for the 56th choice this year and a first-rounder next year.
The Kansas City Chiefs, after swapping first-round positions with Cleveland, have selected wide receiver Jonathan Baldwin of Pittsburgh with the 26th overall pick in the NFL draft.
Tiki Barber insists his attempt to return to the NFL after four years in retirement is not about money.
Draft day arrived Thursday with an escalating court fight between the NFL and its players, who were being pushed to go back to work even without clear rules on how the $9 billion business is being governed.