- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
Latest Sports Items
After the Devils re-claimed Alex Urbom, the Capitals replaced him with rookie Connor Carrick.
HOUSTON (AP) — The Houston Rockets recently have developed a knack for playing great in the third quarter.
CHICAGO (AP) — Stung by the Luol Deng trade, the Chicago Bulls found a way to ease their pain.
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — Yu Darvish is staying home in Japan instead of traveling to Texas later this month to accept his award as the Rangers' pitcher of the year.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Vanderbilt will be without leading scorer Eric McClellan the rest of the season after the point guard was suspended for the spring semester for violating academic policy.
SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) — Running back George Atkinson III has become the third Notre Dame player this offseason to skip his final year of eligibility and enter the NFL draft.
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Pittsburgh Steelers President Art Rooney II knows there are issues his team needs to address coming off a second straight 8-8 season.
FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — Plain and simple, Amric Fields knows TCU's problem right now is that the Horned Frogs aren't playing hard enough.
EDMONTON, Alberta (AP) — The St. Louis Blues keep finding ways to win, even when they aren't on top of their game.