- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
Latest Sports Items
Left fielder Ryan Braun signed a $105 million, five-year contract extension with the Milwaukee Brewers on Thursday.
Catherine Taggart-Ross is looking to buy Capitals playoff tickets for her family and a jersey for herself. She has been a hockey fan for about a month, and it's all because of the Caps.
Ryan Shuler already made one big change during his senior season at Georgetown. The second one just felt right.
The Detroit Red Wings swept a series during the 2008 playoffs and they ended up hoisting the Stanley Cup. They did it again the next year and fell one win short of repeating.
When the White Sox took two of three games from Cleveland to start the season, Chicago manager Ozzie Guillen heard the snickers while he spoke so highly of the Indians and what they had assembled.
Mike Knuble is about as dependable a guy as there is in the Capitals' locker room. He consistently scores 20 goals a season, cleans up in front and provides a veteran voice for a young team.
Three days and 20 total hours of court-ordered mediation between the NFL and its locked-out players have shown little signs that the two sides are making progress toward a settlement.
Listed at 6 feet 3 inches, 225 pounds, D.C. United goalkeeper Bill Hamid presents an imposing figure between the posts. The shot-stopper's reputation as a fiery, vocal competitor who wears his emotion on his sleeve only enhances the effect.
Major League Baseball said Wednesday it planned to take control of the day-to-day operations of the Los Angeles Dodgers because of mounting concern over the franchise's financial plight.