- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Sports Items
Bilal Powell is ready to make a run at the New York Jets' suddenly crowded backfield.
The Detroit Lions closed the NFL draft by addressing need after two days of taking players they thought had the most talent.
Fresh off getting drafted this weekend, NFL rookies are eager to get to work with their new teams, meet their coaches and begin preparing for their first seasons as professionals.
Andre Ethier has extended his major-league record for the longest April hitting streak to 26 games.
Finished answering questions in front of all the television cameras, quarterback Andy Dalton stole a private moment with new Bengals teammate Dontay Moch.
Braves pitcher Derek Lowe apologized Friday after being charged with drunken driving, saying he hoped his arrest would not be a distraction to the team.
Kansas City Chiefs owner Clark Hunt does not foresee labor peace coming soon to the NFL.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers looked around the rest of the NFC South and decided that to enhance their chances of winning their division it's imperative to improve the team's pass rush.
Red Sox pitcher Daisuke Matsuzaka has been pulled in the fifth inning against the Seattle Mariners with tightness in his right elbow.