- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
Latest Sports Items
Kansas City lost running back Jamaal Charles with a possible concussion on the opening possession of its wild-card game at Indianapolis.
Texas will offer its head coaching job to Louisville's Charlie Strong and he is expected to accept, a person familiar with the search told The Associated Press on Friday night.
General manager Ruston Webster says in a statement that the last week was a difficult time trying to figure out how to move the Titans forward. The general manager says tough choices resulted in the decision to go on without Munchak.
Two years ago, the Clemson Tigers limped out of the Orange Bowl. This time around, they were all smiles, and with good reason.
There will be a funeral amid the celebration after the BCS championship game on Monday night.
In his last five games, 6-11 center Marcin Gortat is pulling down just 5.4 rebounds as the Wizards struggle with their interior play.
Ryan Suter scored three goals, and the Minnesota Wild beat the Washington Capitals 5-3 on Saturday night.
Shayne Graham, signed by the Saints just over two weeks ago, kicked a 32-yard field goal on the final play Saturday night to give New Orleans its first road playoff victory, 26-24 over the Philadelphia Eagles.
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — The winning numbers in Saturday afternoon's drawing of the Virginia Lottery's "Cash 5 Day" game were: