- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partyers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
Latest Sports Items
Former Army head coach Homer Smith, regarded as one of keenest offensive minds in the annals of college football, has died. He was 79.
Jurors will try again to reach a verdict in the Barry Bonds perjury trial when they return to the courthouse for the start of their fourth day of deliberations.
Lakers center Andrew Bynum hyperextended his right knee during the second quarter of Los Angeles' game against San Antonio on Tuesday night, a potentially serious blow to the Lakers' hopes for a third straight NBA title.
The Big 12 Conference and Fox Sports announced a 13-year cable TV deal Wednesday that officials say will ensure the long-term stability of the league.
History may favor the Philadelphia Phillies' starting rotation. The group features three Cy Young Awards, contracts that total $65 million this year and five 20-win seasons.
Florida State junior Chris Singleton is giving up his final year of collegiate eligibility to enter the NBA draft.
Attorneys for the NFL met with the federal judge overseeing court-ordered mediation on Wednesday, one day before the first talks between the league and its locked-out players since the middle of last month.
Magic guard J.J. Redick says he will sit out Orlando's regular season finale, but is "really close" to being able to practice with Orlando set to tip off the playoffs this weekend against Atlanta.
David Kahn is returning as president of the Minnesota Timberwolves next season. The prospects for Kurt Rambis returning as coach aren't nearly as promising.