- Outrage as Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
- India top court rules homosexuality is illegal
Latest Sports Items
Kim Clijsters may miss next month's French Open after injuring her right ankle at her cousin's wedding.
Ryan Zimmerman's abdominal strain is bad enough that the All-Star third baseman is headed to the 15-day disabled list, according to a club source.
American businessman Stan Kroenke has agreed to a full takeover of Arsenal that values the Premier League club at $1.2 billion and should end the long-running uncertainty about its ownership.
The New Jersey Devils found themselves in an eerily dark Prudential Center Monday morning, clearing out their lockers and heading home, a situation that the franchise had not experienced since 1996.
Mike Knuble comes from Michigan, not Napa Valley. But as long as he keeps producing for the Capitals, his coach’s comparison rings true.
New Jersey Nets guard Deron Williams underwent successful wrist surgery today at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York.
The federal judge handling the lawsuits against the NFL has combined the cases involving current and former players.
It turns out Mike Knuble still has plenty left at age 38, enough for the Washington Capitals to give him a one-year, $2 million contract extension.
Former Tennessee director of basketball operations Ken Johnson provided two free tickets to the mother of an athlete in March, a secondary violation that ultimately played a role in his firing and the firing of coach Bruce Pearl and his staff.