- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
Latest Sports Items
Tennessee Titans president and CEO Tommy Smith had not made any decisions Friday night after reviewing every part of the team with coach Mike Munchak and his general manager.
Larry Johnson was one of the few bridges from the Joe Paterno to Bill O'Brien era. Now, the coaching staff holdover has strong support from his players to become the next Penn State coach.
Jordan Spieth can appreciate better than most that life can move pretty fast.
Seth Allen has returned, but coach Mark Turgeon continues to say he's "nowhere near" 100 percent. Where exactly, then, is he? Details here.
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — Patrick Sharp scored three goals and the Chicago Blackhawks avoided a rare second straight loss with a 5-3 victory over the New Jersey Devils on Friday night.
DOBBIACO, Italy (AP) — Astrid Uhrenholdt Jacobsen of Norway maintained her overall lead in the Tour de Ski by winning the fifth of seven stages Friday.
PHOENIX (AP) — Some Suns fans made the mistake of disrespecting Jerryd Bayless' Phoenix roots.
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — The winning numbers in Friday evening's drawing of the Pennsylvania Lottery's "Daily Number Evening" game were:
SAN DIEGO (AP) — Manti Te'o is ready for his first NFL playoff appearance.